ARLA is the Association of Residential Letting Agents, the UK’s professional body of letting agents which ensures that clients get high quality service from ARLA licensed letting agents.
As ARLA Vice President, it is my duty to represent ARLA to the members around the country, speaking at ARLA and other property related events.
I have taken to the stage at regional ARLA conferences, RICS and NAEA events as well as speaking at the annual ARLA conferences over the past couple of years.
My role entails representing ARLA’s high standards, being available to comment on ARLA policies, campaigns and direction and to continue to add value to its members and our industry.
The Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) is the UK’s foremost professional body for letting agents. Our members are professionals working at all levels of letting agency, from business owners to office employees.
Every year tenants and landlords lose thousands of pounds and suffer distress through dealing with agents who are inexperienced and do not deal with client money in a professional manner.
ARLA Licensed letting agents hold client money in a designated client account and accounts are independently inspected annually. Consumers will receive a professional service from an ARLA Licensed agent but if things go wrong neither tenants nor landlords will be left out of pocket
WHAT MAKES ARLA LICENSED MEMBERS DIFFERENT?
- Experienced and trained professionals
- Understand and comply with complex legislative changes and best practice
- Backed up by NFoPP Client Money Protection scheme(CMP)
- Accounts are independently inspected annually and accountants’ reports submitted to ARLA
- ARLA agents have professional indemnity insurance
- Attend regular training to keep skills and experience up-to-date
- Comply with the professional standards of the nationally recognised professional body for letting agents